Android Q / Android 10
Just lately Google has introduced it’s new Android Version Referred to as Android Q.
However wait what it means 🤨 ? Is it a desert name or anything ?, To know proceed reading below.
When was it launched ?
3 September 2019
So Lets See Some Cool Features of Android Q
- Dark Mode – Android 10 customers can allow a darkish mode to darken all the things from notifications to the settings.
- Live Caption – With Live Captions, Google Assistant can course of speech on-device at near-zero latency, serving up transcriptions in real-time, even when you haven’t any community connection.
- New Gestures – The again button, a traditional navigation characteristic in Android, has been modified in Android Q. Alternatively, the replace features a full set of gestures in order that Android customers can transfer past buttons, digital or in any other case.
- Private Settings – There’s a new Private Settings menu. It is the place you could find issues like your notification controls in your lock display plus an auto fill supervisor for types, and a number of other different privateness options.
- Notification Management – In Android Q, you get extra notification management choices. Whenever you swipe away a notification, you can both mark notifications from that app as “silent” (to cease them) or “alert” (so that you get a ping). If you happen to don’t love both, you possibly can press the “flip off notifications” possibility.
- Bubbles – That is Google’s resolution for higher multitasking on a cellphone. It reminds us of Fb Messenger’s Chat Heads, however this Android Q implementation will likely be system-wide.
- and way more…
How You Will Get Android Q ?
- Open Settings in your cellphone
- Go to System > Advanced > System update
If the Android 10 replace is out there in your particular cellphone, it’s going to seem and take a number of minutes to put in. If the replace is not but out there, you possibly can look ahead to replace to come back.
Now most important question – What Android Q really means ? Discover your answer below –
Google has lastly revealed Android Q’s details, It’s not named after any dessert that begins with the letter Q.The tech big has determined to easily name it Android 10 (Unusual however true).The corporate mentioned it is altering the way in which it names its releases altogether in a push for higher accessibility. “We have heard suggestions over time that the names weren’t all the time understood by everybody within the international neighborhood” the corporate wrote.