Wearable Air Conditioner
Can’t take AC with you while going out? Don’t worry we found a great solution for you. Sony has introduced a new Wearable Air Conditioner namely Reon Pocket that you can tie inside your shirt.
Features and Cost
- Size – Same as a Blackberry smartphone
- Cooling – It can cool your body by up to 23 degrees Fahrenheit
- Warming – It can also warm you up during the winter, increasing warmth upto additional 14 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Control – You can control how cold or warm the temperature gets with a smartphone app.
- Battery – Lithium ion battery lasts about two to four hours.
- Charging – It takes about 2.5 hours to charge with a USB-C-style port.
Price – 18,500 Japanese Yen (about $172)
Want to buy ?
Apps Available for Controlling
Hope you found this article interesting and useful, If you liked the post please share with your friends from button below. If you have any query or need help please feel free to ask in comments.